At the Massage Training School we offer courses at various entry levels and provide full training and workshops to strengthen your skills.
Our tutors have extensive practice/clinical experience and can apply a more practical approach to their teaching. They are fully committed to evidence and outcome based-practice, and are in continuous training to keep up to date with the research and innovations in the field of massage. As a qualifying student, you will gain the most up-to-date knowledge and techniques.
Our core belief is that an injury is not just the mere external manifestations of its symptoms, but a complex dynamic process of imbalances within the whole being. In order to achieve long lasting results we need to identify and professionally address the issues surrounding the injury, such as incorrect biomechanics, poor nutrition, lack of motivation, recurring injury patterns, using specialists in that particular field.
Why choose us?
- We are fully committed to massage therapy and its progression, undertaking continous training to improve our skills, to practice and teach the most up to date techniques.
- Our syllabus fullfills and goes beyond the latest Learning Outcomes and National Occupational Standards set by BTEC and ISRM.
- Our course includes also: Taping and Strapping, Clinical joint assessments, Rehabilitation, Computerised Gait analyisis and Biomechanical Assessment.
- We have superb facilities. Classes are held in our fully equipped Spinal Rehabilitation Suite where students have the opportunity to learn rehabilitaiton and remedial excercise.
- We are also a busy multidisciplinary clinic where our students have the possibility to experience first hand the industry by observation placements.
- As a clinic we cover major South West cycling events where students are invited to participate to gain hands on experience
- Classes are small to enhance individual attention
- Our Course is run over 13 weekends excluding Examination Weekend
- We provide a continous tutorial support out of class.