At the school we run advanced Massage and Bodywork workshops and host several courses with external speakers, most of whom are leaders in their field. The School is fully committed to the progression of Massage Therapy and therefore it strives to provide training which sets benchmarks for good practice. This is reflected in the calibre of speakers the School hosts.
To enrol in any of the courses please send a deposit of £100 with your details and details of your therapy to our office.
- ANATOMY TRAINS MYOFASCIAL MERIDIANS FOR THERAPISTS with Mike Doxey - 17th & 18th March 2012
- Cervical Spine and Shoulder Masterclass with John Gibbons - Bristol - 28th & 29th April 2012
- The Massage Training School are pleased to present:
Introduction to Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization according to Kolar (DNS) a 2 day Introductory course with Dr Alena Kobesova form the Prague School of Rehabilitation 19th & 20th May 2012
- Understanding Our Connective Tissue: Problems after treatment for Breast Cancer - Level 1, 3 Day Course - With Willie Fourie (Nat. Dip. P.T.) - 5th, 6th, 7th May 2012
- CORE I - With Noah Karrasch - Bristol - 9th, 10th & 11th May 2012
- Integrated Neuromuscular Management of Myofascial Pain (Trigger points) With Leon Chaitow
- 26th & 27th May 2012
- Sacro-iliac Joint Master Class with John Gibbons - 21st & 22nd July 2012
- Pelvic, Thoracic (and breathing) Pain and Dysfunction: Evidence Based Manual and Rehabilitation approaches with Leon Chaitow - 20th & 21st October 2012
- Top Ten Hot Spots and Releasing Jaw and Neck - with Noah Karrasch
- Sat 24th November & Sun 25th November 2012
- CORE II - With Noah Karrasch - Bristol - 26th, 27th & 28th November 2012
- CERVICAL SPINE MASTERCLASS with John Gibbons, osteopath of the Oxford rowing team COMING SOON
- KNEE AND HIP JOINT MASTERCLASS with John Gibbons, osteopath of the Oxford rowing team COMING SOON
To open the above files, you may need a PDF viewer. Get one for free here.
If you would like to find out more about our Workshops or the speakers, please contact us.